DR. MAIN ALQUDAH
Dr. Main is an experienced lecturer in Islamic Studies. Throughout his career, he has taught students from all education levels, ranging from younger students to those at the Master’s level at University. He is also a Professor of Sharia and Islamic Finance with a 15 year record of analyzing contracts and dispute to ascertain Sharia compliance. He also served as an Imam of several Islamic centers throughout the United States and abroad. He is a speaker at regional and national conferences.
- PhD. in Sharia – specialization: Islamic Economic and Financial System, American Open University, Virginia, USA, 2005.
- Master of Arts in Sharia, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt, 1991.
- Certificate of Qur’anic recitation (Ijazah) and memorization with an uninterrupted chain of correct readers that continues back to the Prophet Muhammad (prayers and peace be upon him.)
- ISO 9000 Certification.
- CEO & Co-Founder, Al-Huda University, TX, 2011 – Present
- Assistant Director & Co-Founder, Houston Quran Academy, TX, 2009 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Mishkah University, TX, 2009 – Present
- Visiting Research Scholar, Islamic Dawah Center, TX , 2008 – 2010
- Resident Scholar, MAS Katy Center, TX, 2008 – Present
- Judge, Texas Islamic Court, TX, 2008 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, American Open University, 2004 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Islamic American University, 2003 – Present
- Lecturer of Islamic Studies, Al-Ahsa Teachers College, SA, 1999 – 2000
- Teacher of Islamic Studies, Darul Uloom Private School, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Teacher, Organization for the Memorization of the Qur’an, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Research Assistant, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996 – 1996
- Director, International Islamic Relief Organization, Jordan, 1994 – 1997